IBM has been the world’s leading information technology company, innovating for over 104 years. IBM is here to stay and continually invests in areas such as Analytics, Cloud, Cognitive Computing, Services, Security, Systems, and Design Thinking. We are looking for people with talent, passion and drive. People who can contribute to the on-going success and growth of our business. People like you.
Job Description of Trainee:
· Studies in Computer Science or equivalent.
· Excellent design and programming skills.
· Good English communication skills.
· Candidate should be motivated and be able to learn new state-of-the-art programming languages and technologies. Creative thinking and the ability to work in a team are required. The candidate will be responsible for providing support and technical assistance to the company’s users.
• Installation and support of Endpoints environment and users workstations
• Support telephone and mobile equipment and systems
• Support peripheral equipment
• Provisioning hardware and software services
• Provide technical support with SLA while ensuring that customer satisfaction goal are achieved
• Help manage the Help-Desk telephone queue and mailbox.
· Server knowledge (Application servers, JEE, Spring, Hibernate/JPA, relational DB, NoSQL DB, Distributed caches, Node.js, Docker, Big data, etc)
· Mobile knowledge (Android or iOS)
· Java knowledge