90min, the leading fan-driven media platform in football (soccer), is looking for Social Media, Journalism and QA interns to join our all-star team. With offices in London, Tel Aviv and Manila, we’re focused on keeping up with our incredible growth by building our biggest strength – our people. We’re looking for smart, talented and passionate sports fans who are interested in working in a global, dynamic and exciting sports-driven environment.
Job Description of Trainee:
– Help develop and maintain the social media and marketing strategy of FTBpro/90min
– Assist in the management, monitoring and reporting of social media channels
– Implement social media marketing campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
– Research and communicate ongoing social media trends and innovations
– Establish and manage relationships with 90min users and partners worldwide
– Research, edit and fact check editorial content
– Pitch and write trending articles and breaking news
– Video editing skills and experience As of November 2015 the company is expanding to American audiences and covering NFL, NBA and MLB journalism! So baseball, football and basketball sports journalists should apply.
Excellent writing and communications skills
– Previous social media and/or journalism experience
– Ability to take direction, work and collaborate in a dynamic team environment
– Passionate and knowledgable about football (soccer) a plus
– Bilingual a plus.