The Research Fellow will be responsible for ad-hoc assignments and long-term research projects. The Fellow’s research will focus on the following areas:
– Budget allocation
– International cooperation
– Equity crowd funding
– Innovation financing
– Background in economics, finance, and/or strategy preferred.
– Strong research and analysis skills
– English proficiency is required
– Hebrew beneficial but not required
– Previous experience with MS Office preferred
Israel Innovation Authority (IIA, previously the Office of the Chief Scientist at Ministry of Economy and Industry) is the main governmental organization in Israel in charge on encouraging and supporting Industrial Research and Development, through national programs as well as through international collaboration programs.
Please note: Israel Government Fellows does not conduct their internship placement process until all participants have been formally accepted. For this reason, IGF cannot guarantee applicants a particular internship position prior to their acceptance. However, the placement process is influenced primarily by participants’ preferences.