This company is the leading provider of ecosystem intelligence solutions. We apply best-practice intelligence methodologies and use incredibly advanced technologies that enable decision makers to take action. Our approach is two-fold: We provide a broad ecosystem overview in and out of your industry as well as a closer, more detailed view on each player within the ecosystem. Together, we deliver the latest business discoveries relevant to your company and offer game-changing, actionable insights. d&a provides an excellent working environment for interns coming from abroad. This company allows individuals to gain a unique experience that combines the features of international business, technology, interpersonal communication, research, and the Israeli work culture. The dynamic combination of these aspects allows for an optimal learning experience in which interns can both showcase their talents and glean new skills as well. We have a shuttle that picks up on King George St. in TLV at 8:30. It leaves the office at 4:15 and arrives back to King George St. at 4:45. We can add additional shuttle stops if there is critical mass Interns do individual research projects which are presented to management They receive training in excel, advanced googling, research, and I’m now training them on writing CVs, applying for jobs and interviewing. They can receive training in a variety of additional topics if they show interest. They are part of the company in every way – invited to every get-together and receiving employee gifts (interns this session are receiving a really nice backpack and electronics equipment) Many of them have really created something lasting and their work is valued, we often hire interns upon completion of the program We really try to meet their needs, give them interesting and challenging work and encourage them to grow and connect to the company and to the Israeli startup culture.
Job Description of Trainee:
This internship is at the heart of Signals’ intelligence operations, being intimately involved in the entire research process for a given project. We are looking for highly motivated problem-solvers who will be dedicated to research, namely organizing data, creating presentations, and finding insights on a variety of topics. Candidates with a life-science background will focus on intelligence research in the pharmaceutical and medical device industries.
• Research new topics in fields such as pharmaceuticals, medical devices, and consumer packaged goods
• Create presentations that transform the data into actionable insights
• Use stacks of information to understand and predict market trends, track competition, and give recommendations on where to invest in innovation.
What you’ll gain:
• The opportunity to participate in conference calls with Fortune 500 clients, where you’ll learn exactly what blue-chip companies are looking for as they make business decisions
• Learn and gain thorough understanding of technological innovations, marketing launch patterns, and business development strategies.