Are you a data junkie who is highly analytical and enjoys working with numbers? Do you have strong analytical and critical thinking skills? Perfect – then this may be the internship for you.
Mindspace Real Estate Intern main responsibilities will be:
· Extensive research on global co-working industry: analysis will include analyzing city demographics, real estate trends, employment trends, co-working demand, and competition landscape.
· Analyzing the pipeline of potential new sites for Mindspace, helping to identify, document and analyze the attributes of dozens of properties from various global cities.
· Analyze and breakdown fit-out budgets and extract insights on detailed average costs and ratios in various markets.
· BA student in Economics, Business Administration, Mathematics or Accounting – an advantage
· Strong Excel proficiency
· Excellent English – a must.