We seek to encourage olim to Tel Aviv feel at home and to build their futures.
Job Description of Trainee:
The job is a work in progress, and there is a great deal of room for creativity and innovation, depending on the qualifications of the applicant.
Among some of the projects the intern could be involved in:
– Help craft, draft and edit fresh communications material for English Speaking Olim in Tel Aviv.
– Help facilitate the social media communications platforms
– Facebook, twitter, Instagram, website
– Help organize events for Olim in Tel Aviv
– Help interact with our core community to provide important insights into how we can provide added-value to the Olim experience in Tel Aviv.
We are seeking a dynamic college graduate to assist with innovative projects to help new olim build their future in Tel Aviv. The applicant should have very good oral and written communication skills, interpersonal abilities, and an innate desire to help others.
Other qualifications required/Rec.: This position can be adapted for an intern seeking part time or full time…one month or three or five..