Visa Europe Collab Tel Aviv seeks an Operations Intern to support and facilitate a wide range of innovation-oriented activities within the Tel Aviv office.
The Operations Intern will perform a wide variety of functions in a small team, supporting our wide range of innovation-oriented activities.
These activities include:
-Scheduling and facilitating meetings, travel, supporting our startups engagements, internal communications, and more.
-Full responsibility on all administration and logistics issues. This includes supporting other team members’ calendar, travel arrangements and expense reporting.
-Supporting engagement with startups: deal flow management and commercial pilots with startups.
-Assisting team members in various daily and ad-hoc operations, such as preparation of presentations and reports, event planning and more.
– Currently enrolled or recent graduate of a business related Bachelor’s degree program.
– High level of proficiency in verbal and written English. Native fluency – an advantage.
– Full proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
– Full proficiency in both Mac and a PC.
– Ability to commit to a minimum of 5 months.
– Exceptional organizational skills – tasks are performed in a timely manner and are never ‘lost’.
– Strong interpersonal skills – a people’s person.
– An ability to work in a small team and navigate an ambiguous environment.
– Strong interest in technology and startups.
– Experience in working with startups – an advantage
– High level of proficiency in verbal and written Hebrew – an advantage
Visa Europe Collab is the external innovation division of Visa Europe. We have a presence in London, Tel Aviv (WeWork Herzliya) and Berlin. We search for technologies and startups that could change our industry and the payment ecosystem. Locally, we engage with members of the Israeli tech ecosystem, including VCs, corporates, incubators, accelerators, government institutions, academia and startups. All our work is coordinated with our colleagues in other markets, hence interpersonal relations both locally and internationally are key to our success.