Homrun is an Israeli American organization that helps Israeli companies penetrate the American market.
Job Description of Trainee:
Interns at the Homrun Group become a vital part of our team while they are with us. We involve them in a wide variety of projects and they will collaborate with the entire team. We work with them to tailor specific projects to their interests and abilities. Some examples of past internship responsibilities and projects are:
• Business development work – working with one of our portfolio companies, developing their strategic entry plan for the North American, tailoring their market marketing, and working with them to implement this plan.
• Researching, and building a new onboarding structure and tracking its implementation. Sales, customer success, and marketing focused.
• Due Diligence, analysis, and market research – Leading the back end operational work to structure and aggregate data needed to make business decisions.
• Joining daily pitch meetings with Israeli companies and helping decide which companies to move forward with.
• Special projects related to investor deck creation, sales presentations, and marketing redesigns.
We’re looking for people who are passionate about helping Israeli companies, and working in a dynamic environment where we support learning.
We want you to have a strong work ethic and a lot of enthusiasm for developing your skills and your career in the Israeli entrepreneurial ecosystem.
Ideally you have work experience in a related field, but we understand that what you can do is more important than what you have done.
Requirements: Native English is critical. Your schedule will be flexible, but a strong commitment is expected. We expect you to have a great attitude, desire to learn and meet new people, lots of passion and enthusiasm.
A computer – Most of our work happens on the computer and online from our office. No coding knowledge necessary, but using PowerPoint, word and excel shouldn’t scare you. You should be willing to take on any project, large or small.
Experience Required: Types of interns wanted: Marketing / Design International Business Development Associate In-House Design Lead Operations / Project Management Data Analysis Financial / Business Analysis Business Strategy / Intelligenc