90min, the leading fan-driven media platform in football (soccer), is looking for Social Media, Journalism and QA interns to join our all-star team. With offices in London, Tel Aviv and Manila, we’re focused on keeping up with our incredible growth by building our biggest strength – our people. We’re looking for smart, talented and passionate sports fans who are interested in working in a global, dynamic and exciting sports-driven environment.
Job Description of Trainee:
– Help develop and maintain the social media and marketing strategy of FTBpro/90min
– Assist in the management, monitoring and reporting of social media channels
– Implement social media marketing campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
– Research and communicate ongoing social media trends and innovations
– Establish and manage relationships with 90min users and partners worldwide
– Research, edit and fact check editorial content
– Pitch and write trending articles and breaking news.
– Excellent writing and communications skills
– Previous social media and/or journalism experience
– Ability to take direction, work and collaborate in a dynamic team environment
– Passionate and knowledgeable about football (soccer) a plus
– Bilingual a plus.