IBM has been the world’s leading information technology company, innovating for over 104 years. IBM is here to stay and continually invests in areas such as Analytics, Cloud, Cognitive Computing, Services, Security, Systems, and Design Thinking. We are looking for people with talent, passion and drive. People who can contribute to the on-going success and growth of our business. People like you.
Job Description of Trainee:
IBM is seeking for a dedicated, communicative and highly motivated student with excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills to join our help-desk team. The candidate will be responsible for providing support and technical assistance to the company’s users.
• Installation and support of Endpoints environment and users workstations
• Support telephone and mobile equipment and systems
• Support peripheral equipment
• Provisioning hardware and software services
• Provide technical support with SLA while ensuring that customer satisfaction goal are achieved
• Help manage the Help-Desk telephone queue and mailbox
• Past experience in internal/external support centers, including the following:
– Microsoft Windows client/server 7/8.1/2003/2008/2012 installation & troubleshooting.
– Active Directory – experience with daily operations (e.g. user provisioning)
• Experience with Office 2007, 2010, 2013,Word, Excel.
• Ability to install, configure, and support desktop applications, working with proper vendors.
• Network and General PC trouble shooting and repair knowledge for software and hardware
• Highly organized, motivated and creative.
• Wide knowledge in laptops/desktops/mobile devices.
• Customer-service oriented
• Experience in assets management.