Amdocs is the market leader in customer experience software solutions and services for the world’s largest communications, entertainment and media service providers.
Its portfolio powers The New World of Customer Experience™, where a wide array of innovative and personalized services are delivered seamlessly to end users, regardless of device or network. For more than 30 years, Amdocs solutions, which include BSS, OSS, network control and optimization, coupled with our professional and managed services, have accelerated business value for its customers by streamlining complex operating environments, reducing costs and speeding time to market for new products and services. Amdocs and its more than 24,000 employees serve customers in over 90 countries.
Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $3.6 billion in fiscal 2014.
Job Description of Trainee:
• Communicate organizational initiatives, events, and stories to employees and relevant stakeholders
• Plan, write, edit, and post content to the staff Intranet and weekly email newsletter
• Participate in team-wide meetings • Work collaboratively on engaging corporate projects and campaigns
• Develop and implement internal communications strategies alongside managers
• Draft key messages for target audiences and help curate content for projects
• Respond to feedback from employees and adjust communication content accordingly in order to maintain the appropriate perception and reputation.
• Fluency in English
• Strong oratory and written skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Willingness to learn