At Hebrew University’s young and dynamic atmosphere under the direct supervision of IMPACT-se chief
operation officer the communications / external relations coordinator will be an integral part of
IMPACT-se operations team building the Institute’s communications strategy and international network
of NGOs, think tanks, journalists, policy makers, diplomats and more.
A research, policy and advocacy organization that monitors and analyzes education in the Middle East.
1)Passion for political science, Middle East affairs, public relations, education, co-existence, journalism.
2) Background in and familiarity with NGOs, Think Tanks, governmental bodies preferred.
3) Excellent researching skills.
4) Language skills – High level of both English (written and spoken)
5) High knowledge and familiarity with social media platforms specifically Twitter and Facebook.
6) Networking, relationship building skills. Team player.
7) High level of proficiency with database and content management programs,