Are you a people person? Are you a self-starter who can work independently with strong attention to detail and has an interest in different aspects of human resources? Then this is the internship for you!
Mindspace HR Intern main responsibilities will be:
· Assist the human resources team with a variety of projects in areas as recruiting, onboarding, orientation, training, event coordination, employee communications, and other areas.
· Communicate with candidates to schedule phone pre-screening and in-office interviews.
· Perform administrative tasks as needed.
· Assist with other departmental projects and reports as required.
· Proactive, with well-rounded ability to multi-task.
· Excellent English – a must.