The Jerusalem Foundation seeks to shape the future of Jerusalem by investing in and creating a flourishing city as a source of inspiration for its people and the world. We shape a modern, unified and vibrant city by creating opportunities for all Jerusalem residents. We identify and respond to the needs of Jerusalem, enhancing Jerusalem’s contribution to people of all faiths, and inspire new generations to take part in Jerusalem’s future.
Job Description of Trainee:
The Jerusalem Foundation, a community foundation in Jerusalem, is looking for a prolific and talented content creator to write and produce various types of content and blog posts regularly, expanding the Foundation’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and the ability to produce attention-grabbing content on a daily basis. You will have to gather information from various sources on your own and produce content daily, reporting to the digital content manager and the Chief of Staff.
– Native English speaker but also speaks Hebrew and can write in Hebrew as well.
– Experience in blogging and writing quality articles.
– Understands how to craft a proper article headline.
– Has an excellent understanding of the digital marketing landscape and lingo.
– Basic understanding of SEO, Keywords and Social Media.
– Creative writing.