Axis Innovation is a global company based in Tel Aviv connecting tech start-ups with investors. We are a boutique corporate advisory firm founded by American investment professionals based in Tel Aviv. The company works with start-up companies in Israel, France, Canada, and other countries and investors from over 40 countries. Axis hosts focused conferences that serve as a direct platform to connect leading technology start-ups with international investors and works year round on Dealflow opportunities.
Job Description of Trainee:
The analyst position at Axis Innovation works with both investors and start-ups and plays a key role in helping start-ups and investors close deals. Works directly with the Dealflow Manager and CEO.
● Researching international investors relevant for Axis portfolio companies
● Developing and managing relationships with new investors, start-ups, and partners
● Creating monthly newsletter sent to hundreds of leading investors in dozens of countries
● Screening applications from start-ups, advising Axis team on strongest start-ups to work with, and assisting in the interview process
● Setting up calls and meetings between start-ups and investors, often attending
● Attending events and networking with start-ups and players in the start-up ecosystem
● Assisting in preparation for Axis events which may include screening companies, editing presentations, agenda writing, setting up 11 meetings, and attending events
● Potential for travel abroad for Axis events with the team. Previous Axis interns have gone abroad to participate at Axis events in Europe. The analyst will learn all about the start-up world internationally, with a special emphasis on Israel. Will gain a deep appreciation of how venture capital works, how start-ups are built, keys to success, and significant work experience by meeting with entrepreneurs, investors and key members of the start-up ecosystem.
No experience in startups or venture capital is necessary, but a plus. Ideal candidate should be a business student or have experience in business, a passion for start-ups, venture capital and investing, and a desire to take on a role of serious responsibility.
● Microsoft Office and Google Docs
● Social networks
● Strong Internet Research
● Ability to cold email and cold call
● Driven and motivated
● quick learner
● Knowledge of the startup world and connections a plus
● Good interpersonal skills we’re fun people 🙂