Futureal is a leading real estate developer and investor in CEE and one of the top 20 largest developers in Europe. We are a family owned enterprise with an exceptional team of around 170 real estate professionals and € 1,6 billion of projects. We work in close, long-term partnership with cities, tenants and investors. The Israel office has 5 employees in its impressive office in Herzeliya Pituach. The internship will be focused on US real estate, but others in the office are working within the hedge fund and European real estate.
Job Description of Trainee:
Managing 500 single family homes in the US with responsibility for all aspects of operations and finance. Previous tasks and responsibilities:
– assisting with due diligence on loan (rental verifications, rent rolls, leasing agreements, security deposit reconciliation)
– average tenant stay calculating probability of tenant staying until end of lease, leaving early, renewing
– tenant analysis comparing applications of good tenants vs. evicted tenants and searching for indicator that will better allow for choosing tenants that will pay rent on time
– operational analysis
– assisting with compiling profit and loss statements to analyze elements of income and expenses for improvement
– business development
– researching and reaching out to potential partners, investors, agents to assist with sale process.
Background in accounting would be a positive.
Background in real estate investment would be a positive.
Experience in investing.
Major in economics, math or engineering.
Good with numbers.
Other qualifications required/Rec.:
Intern will have a better experience if interested in real estate or corporate finance.
Familiarity or mastery in Excel will expand the types and depth of projects.
English speaking work environment.
Those who have thrived have majored in Economics, Engineering, Math, etc and have been good with numbers and data.
For summer internship, preference for students that have completed their second year.