Dotan Cohen Law Offices seeks a Legal Assistant Intern to help with client representation.
- Legal work – For lawyers only (including foreign lawyers): helping in the representation of clients and preparation of their files
- Paralegal work – To help the attorneys in their work on client’s files
- Sales work – The clients are coming from many countries, with a desire to immigrate to the US, Canada or Australia. Responsibilities include calling and speaking with existing leads and explaining to them about the firm’s services
- Admin work – To help with the administrative work in the office, that includes work internally – with the lawyers, and externally – working with marketing companies etc. This position includes secretarial tasks
- The intern must have a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Experience in writing and research
About the firm:
Dotan Cohen Law Offices (DC Law Offices) is an international law firm devoted to the practice of Immigration and Relocation Law, helping our clients to ultimately get from point A to B as conveniently and hassle free as possible. DC Law Offices started out as niche law firm providing work visas for employees of international companies who needed to travel abroad. We have since developed into a full service immigration and relocation law firm. Our attorneys are dedicated to taking special care of all our clients’ needs, whether they are individuals, small companies, or large corporations, thereby allowing our clients to bridge borders and move freely around the world. Our successes are attributed to always paying careful attention to every detail and utilizing our experience and expertise to assist our clients in reaching their immigration goals. At DC Law Offices we are committed to responding promptly to all of our clients’ needs, by using cutting edge technology and efficient methods to provide services in a timely, client-oriented manner and in an ethical, friendly, and professional environment. Our success is a result of our staff’s dedicated determination to achieving the objectives of our clients.