Questions you might ask your provider
When choosing which volunteer program provider to choose, our volunteers find it most helpful to ask providers about their costs, program schedules, and locations. A few suggestions on specific questions to ask…
- What is the final cost after the Masa Israel grant?
- Are any additional scholarships available through this provider? (Some other funding may be available through Masa Israel as well, but best to exhaust all options!)
- Does the start date I choose affect the cost of the program?
- When is the next start date? Are there other start dates available?
- When should I plan on arriving in Israel?
- What cities do you offer volunteer placements in and what areas are your housing options offered in?
- What type of housing do you offer? (Options can include dorm-style, apartment, shared apartment, etc.)
- What’s included in the housing you offer? (You might ask about getting your own room, cleaning included, utilities, etc.)