Questions you might ask your provider
When choosing which provider to finalize their internship application with, our interns find it most helpful to ask providers about their costs, program schedules, and locations. A few suggestions on specific questions to ask…
- What is the final cost after the Masa Israel grant?
- Are any additional scholarships available through this provider? (Some other funding may be available through Masa Israel as well, but best to exhaust all options!)
- Does the start date I choose affect the cost of the program?
- Are your program start dates fixed? Or can I begin my internship at any point?
- When is the next start date for your internships?
- Given the timing of your application process, when is the earliest I could start my internship?
- What cities do you offer internships in, and what areas are your housing options offered in?
- What type of housing do you offer? (Options can include dorm-style, apartment, shared apartment, etc.)
- What’s included in the housing you offer? (You might ask about getting your own room, cleaning included, utilities, etc.)