Alli Green - Non-Profit & Social Change
Learn about our Providers
When you decide to apply, Masa Israel will match you with one of our five program providers in Israel. Each provider offers unique tracks and benefits, but all of them ensure that you'll have plenty of support throughout your stay. Learn more about them here.
Public Health Internship, Bishvilaych: The Evelyne Barnett Women’s Medical Center
- Provided by Top Israel Interns
Bishvilaych seeks a Public Health Intern experienced in health research.
The intern will be responsible for:
-Research for various health articles and papers
-Writing and editing a women’s health manual
-Social media management
-Writing and editing web content
Bishvilaych is the first and only nonprofit organization in Israel focused on prevention-based medical care and health promotion for Jewish women.
Our mission is twofold:
1) To foster informed self-care among underserved Jewish women in Israel through physical and mental health maintenance rather than simply disease-based care.
2) To promote gender-specific medicine as inclusive of social, physical, and mental healthcare through prevention and early detection in both lay leaders and health professionals countrywide.
- Explore other internships in: Bio-tech & medical, Jerusalem, Marketing Advertising or PR, Non-Profit & Social Change, Top Israel Interns
- Check out all of our newest featured internships
Recommend or share an internship with a friend: